The Waynesboro Fish and Game Protective Association, Inc. located in south central Pennsylvania was founded in 1947. The club is dedicated to promoting wise management of fish and game wildlife resources and habitat. Establishing and maintaining friendly relations between land owners and sportsman is central to the mission of the club.
The club is situated on 98 acres of mountain and farmland. Grounds include:
- 8 acre lake, stocked for fishing
- 80+ acres of Christmas trees
- 200-yard rifle and pistol shooting range
- 100-yard AR Range with Steel Targets
- Trap shooting range
- Outdoor archery range
- Spacious club house and full-service kitchen
- Picnic grounds and pavilion
Currently there are approximately 3200 club members. Special emphasis is placed on hosting youth activities such as the annual Franklin County Sportsman for Youth Field Day, trout fishing rodeo, .22 rifle shoot, trap shoot, and Christmas and Halloween parties. Membership meetings are held the third Wednesday during the months of September through May.