The Waynesboro Fish and Game Protective Association, Inc. located in south central Pennsylvania was founded in 1947. The club is dedicated to promoting wise management of fish and game wildlife resources and habitat. Establishing and maintaining friendly relations between land owners and sportsman is central to the mission of the club.
The club is situated on 98 acres of mountain and farmland. Grounds include an eight acre lake, 80 plus acres of Christmas trees, spacious club house, 200 yard rifle and pistol shooting range, trap range, picnic grounds and outdoor archery range.
Currently there are approximately 3200 club members. An emphasis is placed on hosting youth activities such as the annual Franklin County Sportsman for Youth Field Day, trout fishing rodeo, .22 rifle shoot, trap shoot, Christmas party and Halloween party. Membership meetings are held the third Wednesday during the months of September through May.
NEWS FROM THE CLUB:
- Coach Bingo Sunday October 9th. Doors open at 11:30 and bingo starts at 1:00 PM. Ticket cost is $25.00 and is limited to 150 players. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased during our regular office hours or you can contact Cindy @ 717-830-5714
- Come out any Saturday night to play our regular weekly bingo. We have made some small changes to the line up but we have increased payouts on all games. Doors open at 4:30 and bingo starts at 6:30.
- The trap will be open every Thursday starting April 7th – MORE DEATILS
- Vintage Military Rifle shoots are being held at our club every month – MORE DETAILS
- The club is now CMP certified. More details coming soon !!!
- The Club is currently looking for help working our Saturday night bingo. We are in need of help both on a kitchen team and floor teams. If you are able to join a team and work one Saturday a month the benefits include: Free membership, Free meal and for the kitchen team you would also get free paper to play on that night as well. For more information please call 717-762-4486 and leave a message and someone will get back to you soon.