The Waynesboro Fish and Game Protective Association, Inc. located in south central Pennsylvania was founded in 1947. The club is dedicated to promoting wise management of fish and game wildlife resources and habitat. Establishing and maintaining friendly relations between land owners and sportsman is central to the mission of the club.
The club is situated on 98 acres of mountain and farmland. Grounds include an eight acre lake, 80 plus acres of Christmas trees, spacious club house, 200 yard rifle and pistol shooting range, trap range, picnic grounds and outdoor archery range.
Currently there are approximately 3200 club members. An emphasis is placed on hosting youth activities such as the annual Franklin County Sportsman for Youth Field Day, trout fishing rodeo, .22 rifle shoot, trap shoot, Christmas party and Halloween party. Membership meetings are held the third Wednesday during the months of September through May.
NEWS FROM THE CLUB:
- (posted: 5/7) Event Calendar and Bulletin Board updated with new events, flyers, and help wanted section.
- (posted: 2/5) New dates posted for Triple Crown, Franklin County Trap League, and Vintage Military Rifle Shoots
- (posted: 1/16) Check out our new bulletin board, here you will find all of the clubs flyers advertising various events, etc. Keep checking back – updated regularly with new events!!!
- (posted: 1/16) The club is now CMP certified! Check out the new page for details!
- (posted: 1/16) 1st Annual Gun Show & Sportsman’s Yard Sale! June 9, 10, & 11 2017. Large indoor gun show with over 80 TABLES and massive three day outdoor 100+ TABLE sportsman’s yard sale! – MORE DETAILS
- Come Saturday nights to play our spectacular weekly bingo! We have made some small changes to the line up that has INCREASED PAYOUTS ON ALL GAMES! Doors open at 4:30 and bingo starts at 6:30.
- The Club is currently looking for help working our Saturday night bingo. We are in need of help both on a kitchen team and floor teams. If you are able to join a team and work one Saturday a month the benefits include: FREE MEMBERSHIP, FREE MEAL AND FOR THE KITCHEN TEAM YOU WOULD ALSO GET FREE PAPER TO PLAY ON THAT NIGHT AS WELL! For more information please call 717-762-4486 and leave a message and someone will get back to you soon.
- The trap range will be open every Thursday starting in April – MORE DEATILS
- Vintage Military Rifle shoots are being held at our club every month – MORE DETAILS